The Duke Journal of International and Comparative Law has sponsored an annual symposium since 2008 to discuss current topics in the field. Between 1995 and 2007 the DJCIL symposium was sponsored by the Center on Law, Ethics, and National Security or the Global Capital Markets Center.
Browse the contents of Duke Journal of Comparative & International Law (Symposium):
- 2016 | Internationalizing the Conflict of Laws Restatement
- 2015 | Foreign Official Immunity Under Domestic and International Law
- 2010 | War Bound by Law: Non-State Actors and the Law of Armed Conflict in the 21st Century
- 2009 | Local Property, Global Justice: Law and Resources in the Era of Climate Change
- 2008 | Public and Private Law in the Global Adjudication System